2014年7月18日星期五

distributing plc analog io modules

  You can install the plc analog io modules locally in the same chassis as the controller. Additionally, through the use of I/O communication networks, you can distribute the plc analog output closer to the sensors and actuators, reducing your wiring costs.
  In-Cabinet (IP20) distributed plc analog io modules can be placed throughout your application and requires an enclosure. Our In-Cabinet Modular pulse input module plc products let you select the exact mix of I/O interfaces and communication adapters to fit your needs, providing greater flexibility in designing your system. In addition to a wide range of analog, digital, and specialty modules, we provide in-cabinet I/O options for extreme environments, I/O for safety systems, and intrinsic safety (IS) I/O that can be distributed throughout hazardous areas.

没有评论:

发表评论